Every child at my camp was dying to make one of these!
Might get this as a tattoo …..i also want a tattoo in remembrance of my cousin who pasted away….does anyone have ideas for a quote i could use
DIY Ponytail Styles. Go to the links for all ten ponytail hair styles. Tutorials at Say Yes to Hoboken here.
Rose Napkin Tutorial! (tutorial)
To create the leaves:
- Fold a square napkin on a diagonal
- Then fold in half along the diagonal
- Fold in half again
To create the rose:
- Use a square napkin of any color and fold the fabric in half along the diagonal. Put it on a flat surface so that the larger side is on top and then fold the corner opposite to the upper side, taking care the edges are parallel.
- Fold back the bottom-up napkin in half and wrap a napkin from one end to the other side.
- Place the flower top and bottom halves of the leaves.
- Finish in the glass.